Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I forgot that today was my friends brothers anniversary of his death and I called her because I felt bored and I feel terrible about it and idk what to do

I was bored and felt lonely so I called up my friend to try to be social and she answered sad and I asked what was wrong and she got mad at me for forgetting because she told me a few weeks ago... and yeah it was shitty but ive had a lot on my plate. I tried apologizing for a while and asked if there was anything I could do but she hung up and idk how to fix this please help.

For context he died 8 years ago while she was 10 and he was her oldest brother

TL:DR friends brother died 8 years ago and I forgot today was the anniversary and she’s now angry because I called her and didn’t know why she was upset



Submitted July 06, 2019 at 01:44PM by imnewpleasehelpme https://ift.tt/2RZxnna
I forgot that today was my friends brothers anniversary of his death and I called her because I felt bored and I feel terrible about it and idk what to do I forgot that today was my friends brothers anniversary of his death and I called her because I felt bored and I feel terrible about it and idk what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.