Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Father(48M) hates my boyfriend (27M) because of his nationality

My dad has a lot of hate towards Serbians because of the war between our people in the 90's. I've only recently discovered how much hate he's holding,and it took me by surprise.

My family is Muslim,and his is Orthodox,even though we both aren't religious.

My mom and I have always had a bad relationship with my dad because he's been abusive in the past, cheated on her,and has just been a generally not nice guy. He said that he is going to disown me if I marry this guy,which I honestly hope I will. I(20F) have been dating him for around a year, but we've known each other for 3. He's a great guy, and his family loves me. I can't bear to tell them about my dad,and that he won't be a part of my life because of his nationality. My mom is a great woman and has always supported us,and I don't want to worry her about this too much because she is planning on divorcing my dad,and is stressed about that. Sorry for any mistakes, English isn't my first language. Tl;dr: dad doesn't approve of boyfriend because of his nationality,and i can't make myself tell him and his family that because they're great people



Submitted July 02, 2019 at 04:26PM by throwaway2570000 https://ift.tt/2L2Q2Oz
Father(48M) hates my boyfriend (27M) because of his nationality Father(48M) hates my boyfriend (27M) because of his nationality Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.