Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend [F/23] is convinced that I [M/25] am having an affair with my neighbour [F/82] because her and I go night fishing often, and she won’t let it go..

I have trouble sleeping, so does my neighbour and she is lonely after her husband died, she has a little boat so a few nights per week her and I go night fishing or take her late husband’s four by four and go lamping for rabbits. It’s all very innocent, she is my gran’s age, we just fish and listen to old big band and jazz music like Ray Noble, Spike Hughes, Jack Hylton, Johnny Dankworth and Vera Lynn on my portable phonograph record player and play card games like cribbage and whist.

It was never a secret and a few months ago I mentioned it to her and she just said ‘that’s nice’ but early Tuesday morning (around 3) she phoned because she was driving home from her mum’s down south and her car battery died, but I had left my mobile at home and I was out fishing. When I got back awhile later I phoned back and when I told her where I was she accused me of having an affair, and no matter how many times I tell her that there is nothing going on she doesn’t believe me and acts irrational. How should I handle this? I mean, aside from breaking up with my girlfriend or cutting ties with my neighbour because either of those options is bad.

TL;DR; My girlfriend thinks that I am having an affair with my 82 year old neighbour because her and I go night fishing.



Submitted March 01, 2019 at 01:14PM by yrneh5 https://ift.tt/2tJ7Sez
My girlfriend [F/23] is convinced that I [M/25] am having an affair with my neighbour [F/82] because her and I go night fishing often, and she won’t let it go.. My girlfriend [F/23] is convinced that I [M/25] am having an affair with my neighbour [F/82] because her and I go night fishing often, and she won’t let it go.. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.