Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22M) Father (74M) Passed Away 3 hours ago and I don’t know what to do

He’s 74 years old and suffered from a Brain Aneurysm. Honestly, I can’t find the words to make this a long post so I just want to get straight to the point.

I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to handle this. I just need a place to help me sort out my thoughts.

As of right now, I’m having trouble sleeping over the fact that I might have to experience this pain all over again when it’s time for my other family members and loved ones to pass on in the future. What’s the point of loving if in the end you’re gonna have to watch that person struggle for their life only to end up having the inevitable happen. I’m sorry if this isn’t the right place to (for lack of a better term) rant about this. I’m feeling so scared of loving someone else only to lose them in the end.

Tldr: my father passed away, now i dont know if its worth it to love another person just to suffer through losing them in the end



Submitted March 01, 2019 at 08:07AM by gon96151 https://ift.tt/2NANF3B
My (22M) Father (74M) Passed Away 3 hours ago and I don’t know what to do My (22M) Father (74M) Passed Away 3 hours ago and I don’t know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.