Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21F) Found a Pro-Con List About Me from My SO (22M)

My SO and I have been together for about a year and 3 months. The last few months have been very rocky due to the fact that he has terrible communication skills. I'm no angel and have things to work on myself, but our biggest problem is that he doesn't talk to me about issues he's having which results in them not allowing me or giving me the opportunity to fix them.

Anyways, I was looking at pictures on his phone we took last night and I found a pro-con list about me. When I confronted him about it, he said that he wrote it out of anger and was trying to get himself to break up with me by writing it. But, that doesn't change the fact that he wrote it. The Pro side had things like: Good hugging height, sense of humor, cute laugh, fun, good head. While the Con side had things like: Judgemental, emotionally unstable, boring sex, not enough sex, lazy, unintelligent, egotistical, immature, no empathy, messy, selfish, mediocre kisser, negative, selfish, gossipy.

I'm definitely not perfect, but I feel as though hardly any of that is true on the con side, and I can't even believe he would write or even think those things about me. I'm honestly more upset about what he wrote in the Pro's. Those are seriously the only good things you could think about me? It's terrible. Like I said, he told me he did it out of anger, but regardless, should I keep investing my time into someone who would even do this in the first place?

TL;DR Found a Pro-Con List my SO made about me containing horrible and untrue things about me. & a sad list of Pro's that are hardly even pro's at all. Do I keep wasting my time in this relationship?



Submitted December 28, 2018 at 01:10PM by plasticcup99473 http://bit.ly/2CDuJ0d
I (21F) Found a Pro-Con List About Me from My SO (22M) I (21F) Found a Pro-Con List About Me from My SO (22M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.