Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband (25m) is on dating apps again. (23f)

First time poster but I just need to get this off my chest. My husband is constantly on dating websites. Every 3 months or so (although it seems to be getting worse, this last time it’s been 2 months since marriage counseling that I have caught him again) I catch him on there. He makes it pretty obvious but lately he’s been deleting the apps so I won’t see them. Thanks to handy google I saw his app usage on POF that way looking for something completely different (aka not snooping as our marriage counselor told me to quit snooping and trust him in order to make this work). We’ve tried it all. Marriage counseling, separation, pretty much everything and he still goes on there. He does not meet any women, he just seems to want to talk to someone or in his words to our marriage counselor “see what else could be out there” marriage counselor proceeded to tell him all his relationships will be doomed to fail, since he will never find what he is looking for. I’m finally over it and trying to leave but I am SO scared. I got out of the army to become a stay at home wife and mom and our child is autistic. I just needs words of encouragement. Every time I find out I’m over it within a few hours and want things back to the way they were before. It’s a pattern with us, I forgive and forget and he vows never to do it again and we’re alright for 3 months or so and it happens again. I don’t need advice as I do plan on divorcing him, I just need words of encouragement and someone to tell me everything will be okay, I’m scared to death of being a single parent, thank you all. Also, we have been married for 4 years and luckily he is gone for 3 weeks for his job, so I don’t have to see/hear him while I process this decision I have made.

TL;DR: my husband is once again on dating websites, I’m finally divorcing him and I need words of encouragement.



Submitted November 02, 2018 at 01:59PM by edna578 https://ift.tt/2AIAJ76
My husband (25m) is on dating apps again. (23f) My husband (25m) is on dating apps again. (23f) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.