Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24F) boss (??M) sent me extremely questionable messages

So basically, I was drinking with work friends last night, and one of my managers was also there because him and my friends are roommates. (We’re very close-knit coworkers, and everyone hangs out all the time). At the end of the night I’m chilling in my friends’ room along with my manager. I noticed I was getting a bunch of messages from him on my phone but didn’t want to check it while he was there because I had a feeling it was going to be creepy (earlier in the night he mentioned that I was “absolutely stunning”).

Anyways once he leaves the room I check the messages, it was nothing crazy just asking how I was getting home. Mentioned I was just gonna sleep on the couch because I don’t drink and drive like a tool. That’s when things started to get wild.

Basically he was saying “oh can I come down there with you” “we can keep the party going” etc etc. And then it escalated to “I wanna make you cum, can I just eat you out I’ll make you cum so hard” and “can I send videos of what I’m doing right now”.

I was sitting with my friends the whole time showing them the messages as it was happening. I wasn’t even responding, except to say “no”

This literally went on for an hour, and I stopped responding but he just kept going. I was so scared of him that I made my friend walk me to the basement to sleep because I didn’t want to walk past his room alone and I said I would text her if he decided to come downstairs where I was.

I felt so gross about it and I know I should have taken screen shots or told him to fuck off but I was just baffled.

And the kicker? He has a girlfriend who we are all friends with.

AND when I went to work the next day he said hi and cracked jokes to me as if nothing had happened.

I don’t even know what kind of advice I’m looking for I just feel super uncomfortable. I feel like I should say something to his girlfriend, or bring it up with HR but I feel like those lines get blurred whenever we’re all partying together.

TL;DR my manager aggressively tried to hook up and I feel very uncomfortable.



Submitted November 03, 2018 at 04:14PM by NewYearNewYEET https://ift.tt/2zt2hLI
My (24F) boss (??M) sent me extremely questionable messages My (24F) boss (??M) sent me extremely questionable messages Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.