Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F24) saw something that I shouldn't have seen on his (M32) phone, what should I do?

I didn't did this on purpose.
It was 4AM and I wanted to sleep desperately, but my SO phone started receiving something like 20 texts in a row, scarying me every time (he has a very loud and scary ringtone).

I gently waked him up and asked: "can I put the silent mode on your phone?"
He agreed so I unlocked his phone: the screen showed a Whatsapp conversation with very close friend of us (let's call him G.) who lives in New Zealand (we live in Italy); we've seen G. for the last time 2 years ago and we miss him so much.

The only text I have seen is G. saying: "I can't wait to hug you guys, only 8 days left!"
I knew that my SO was planning a surprise for me, so that text explained me everyting.

Now I feel super bad because a pillar of our relationship is "no lies at all cost", but I feel like I have to keep this innocent secret not to hurt him.
Knowing that I'm hiding him something (for the first time in 3.5 years) make me feel guilty.

Does keeping this secret (breaking the "no lies" rule) make me a bad girlfriend?

TL;DR: I unlocked my SO phone and seen what kind of surprise he was planning for me.
A rule in our relationship is "no lies"; should I break this rule not to hurt him?



Submitted November 02, 2018 at 04:17PM by PointyRedDrop https://ift.tt/2RtmA3g
I (F24) saw something that I shouldn't have seen on his (M32) phone, what should I do? I (F24) saw something that I shouldn't have seen on his (M32) phone, what should I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.