Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m (28F) starting to resent my husband (28M) because of lack of sleep

My husband snores, not god awful but a rumbling that wakes me up several times in the night, sometimes it startles me awake and my heart is racing. I’m a very light sleeper so I cant go back to sleep after and my mind starts racing with thoughts and I cant fall asleep again(writing this at 3am after being woken up at 1).

We’ve slept seperately before which we dont exactly love the concept of and isnt a permanent solution but its the only way I can sleep soundly through the night. When we sleep together I wake up several times and when I finally have to get up for work I’m groggy and mean. I get so anxious thinking about having a baby because I dont know how I’ll cope with loss of sleep, and dealing with my partners snoring when our guest room has to turn to a babys room because then my husband wont be able to leave the room to sleep if he snores.

I’ve tried everything on my end. I have a white noise machine, tried ear plugs but still hear his snoring. He tries to sleep higher up and uses a breath right strip but he still snores.

I’m so desperate lying here after 2 hours of being woken up, does anyone have any advice??

Tl;dr I cant deal with my husbands snoring anymore and hate sleeping together



Submitted November 01, 2022 at 12:00AM by meekie03 https://ift.tt/WVZNu2J
I’m (28F) starting to resent my husband (28M) because of lack of sleep I’m (28F) starting to resent my husband (28M) because of lack of sleep Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.