Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I overreacting or is that an actual red flag?

Me (F23) and my bf (M24) are dating for 3 months. He's sweet and caring and I really want to trust him, however this made me a bit of concerned.

We had sex and he became quite dominant. For context, I was on my knees and elbows and he slapped my butt and it came as a surprise to me though I mostly didn't mind. He slapped the side of my cheek and I suggested him to do the whole cheek next time as it's less painful and more exciting for me personally, his reply was "I'll do however I want to". This honestly got to me. I brought this up afterwards, mentioning that this whole thing worried me a bit as I have a history of being abused in the past and his behaviour and tone threw me off a bit. He apologised but said that "this felt right to him in the moment" and he was not in the mood for explaining that to me just then in the heat of the moment + he added that due to our position that was the only part he had full access to; and "you know I'll never hurt you intentionally, right?" and yes I know, he hadn't done anything to me that'd made me feel like I'm in some kind of danger but I have trust issues and I'd prefer us to discuss what to do and what not to before next time (that I will do for sure) It felt mostly good to me as well because I'm not vanilla by any means and I am open and welcome to any kink if I don't mind it and it's not forced on me. But I feel like this time it kind of was forced.

For context I mentioned that I don't mind him grabbing or gently slapping my ass when we're together but we just hang out most of the time bc we both live with our parents and it's not so easy and cheap to always find a place to have sex.

TL;DR: my bf slapped my ass during sex and instead of apologising and elaborating on why he did that he became defensive (as it feels to me) and I'm really not sure if I overreact or this might become a bigger problem in the future.

Please excuse my english and formatting as it's not my first language and I'm from mobile. Also I'm open for any questions if that's necessary



Submitted November 01, 2022 at 12:04AM by ihave16knives https://ift.tt/6teLuOv
Am I overreacting or is that an actual red flag? Am I overreacting or is that an actual red flag? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.