Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I being stalked or am I overreacting?

TLDR: A guy in my college class follows me from my first period to second almost every day. I don't know if I should worried because he seems to be following me even when I switch paths.

I feel like an asshole for bringing this up, but I feel like I (23F) am being followed by a particular guy (23M) in my class. This feeling started when I turned around last week to listen to a classmate and found him watching me from a few rows behind. The way he looked at me made me nervous because he didn't try to look away and kept staring. But, there are other times when I glance over at him because I can feel him staring at me and then he'll quickly look away but his face is still towards me. When we have to talk in a small group with a TA, he is directly staring at me, even when the TA or any of the other classmates are talking. I noticed that he doesn't talk to anyone in any of the classes we have together nor does he sit next to anyone either. There has been more than a handful of times when I found him less than a foot behind me while I'm walking to class and it is only when I'm initially shocked is when he finally says something to me. The worst part is that I will notice his presence within 5-10 minutes in my walk as if he has been watching me from behind. Today, I was showing my friend a detour to get to class sooner, and within 10 minutes of the walk, I felt a presence behind me. So, I turned around and saw him, literally less than a foot away from me. I haven't had the guts to ask him if he was following me the entire time and I'm not even sure if this is something that I should be concerned of. I was hoping that someone could offer me an outside perspective on whether I should be worried or if this is innocent and what my next steps should be if I am in any danger.



Submitted October 31, 2022 at 09:36PM by A_Strong_Intuition https://ift.tt/2JGUr1u
Am I being stalked or am I overreacting? Am I being stalked or am I overreacting? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.