Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My fiancé's new business partner is weird.

Me (21f) and my fiancé (29m) are both Egyptian but unlike me he was born and lived his whole life in the US, so Arabic is not technically his first language however, he speaks fluently.

but he sometimes doesn't understand most of the slang terms and inside jokes we use here in Egypt. he recently started a business here and his business partner is Egyptian.

I've seen him twice, he is okay I guess but he is weird sometimes and his jokes are all corny and he talks about himself so much thinking he is better than everyone -me and my fiancé both have the same opinion- what really annoyed me that one time in the office he joked about how messy my fiancé's hair is saying "Didn't you brush your hair today?" in Arabic

making it clear that he was making fun of him even his mom laughed a little -the office was crowded that day even his own mother was there I don't know why-

my fiancé has alopecia.

it annoyed me so much that my fiancé didn't know that he is joking about his appearance and didn't say anything about it, but I knew.

what should I do to stop this? and how should I react next time something like this happens in front of me again?

TL;DR: My fiancé's business partner is making fun of his appearance



Submitted May 08, 2022 at 07:11PM by meejja https://ift.tt/BoK5Ec1
My fiancé's new business partner is weird. My fiancé's new business partner is weird. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.