Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband wants a divorce because he thinks I'm chesting on him which I am not.

I'm 38F, my husband is 41M. We have 3 kids together all aged under 15. We've been together for 21 years, married for 16.

Out of the blue he asked for a divorce. His reason was that I spend way too much with my best friend(31M) He suspects I'm cheating on him which isn't true. We hang out sometimes. My husband is the primary breadwinner of our family. Recently my best friends mother passed away and I've been there for him for consoling. My husband says that we used to do it when we were in dating phase so he suspects I'm cheating.

Another thing I feel I must add is recently few of my friends from HS moved into our neighborhood. We've been hanging out as a group(me, my best friend, 4 of them with their SO) I tried to ask my husband out but he's an introvert and always remain tired after coming home from work. I've been an extrovert all my life.

He gave me an ultimatum that I must cut off my best friend from my life or it's a divorce. My friends say that my husband is being controlling. There is nothing going on between me and my best friend. I'm just being a support system for him since the last 2 months.

Frequency of hanging out with my best friend is like twice a week average. It's usually all day. We drove around before meeting a few of our friends then hitting the bar. So if I'm out, he usually have to cook by himself. He's been cheated on in the past so there's anxiety issues of course but how do I get his head our of his ass? I don't want to divorce and we have kids together. He must think of them first before making this decision.

TLDR: Husband asked for a divorce because he suspects I'm cheating on him with my best friend who I've been friends with for 7 years. I'm acting as a support system for my best friend now as his mother passed away 2 months ago. I don't want a divorce. Thoughts?

Edit: I forgot to add this to my original. I'm going to cut my best friend of but even if I do, my husband is asking for a full access of my phone for an indefinite period. Just for two months I've been spending excessive time with my friend because his father walked out when he was born. His mother was the only person he knew his life. It's harsh on him. I'm not trying to defend my friend but I also feel like it's a tough decision



Submitted May 05, 2022 at 10:32PM by crystalqueenie_ https://ift.tt/fuYHS8A
Husband wants a divorce because he thinks I'm chesting on him which I am not. Husband wants a divorce because he thinks I'm chesting on him which I am not. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.