Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Found out my (30m) gf (30f) has been sexting some guy on discord

I've been with this woman for almost three years, it would be our third anniversary next wednesday. Today she left her laptop on when she went to a seminar and while I was practicing guitar i heard her discord beep a lot. I look at the laptop and I see a notification from discord saying "i miss u, hugs and kisses" from some dude. I open up discord and look at her messages with that guy and my heart fucking sank from what I saw. She was full-blown sexting him, pretty hardcore stuff at that! And they've been chatting all day every day. Talking about their days, how they miss each other when one is away, talking about hugging and cuddling each other. Note that they haven't met IRL and that I know for sure. The worst thing of all... she fucking sent him a sexy picture of her bare legs while she was on the balcony LITERALLY a few fucking meters away from me while I was working (i work from home and she's currently unemployed). I confronted her and she started crying, saying that it was nothing serious, just role-play and that she don't want us to break up. I am completely and utterly broken right now. It's 4 am, I've got work in 4 hours and I can't fucking sleep. I wasted three fucking years on her... moved to a foreign place to be with her and to give her a better life than she had and this is what I get?

She is very remorseful now that I've found out and she is promising to delete him and wants couples therapy and all kinds of bullshit but I don't think I can recover. Everytime I look at her I see those messages and I feel disgusted.

We live in an apartment together (not in US btw, in Europe) and the lease is on both our names but I've been paying rent and everything since she quit her job in January. What the hell do I do? I can't just kick her out and I can't stand this pain either...

TL;DR: Found my gf of 3 years sexting with someone on discord, want to end it, don't know how to proceed



Submitted May 05, 2022 at 07:03PM by BrokenHeartTwaway123 https://ift.tt/qzo3WGB
Found out my (30m) gf (30f) has been sexting some guy on discord Found out my (30m) gf (30f) has been sexting some guy on discord Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.