Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guy (26M) I’m exclusively seeing won’t take me out to normal restaurants or pay for dinner once in a while, even though he goes to super expensive restaurants with his friends frequently. Do I cut it off and start seeing other people or explain how this makes me feel and give him a third chance?

I’ve been seeing this guy for about three months. We are exclusive but I guess I’m not his girlfriend bc he introduced me to his friends as his friend. He goes to expensive concerts, really really nice restaurants with his friends ($$$), and brags to me about how well his business is doing, lives in a super nice apt, just bought $500 headphones, etc..

It hurts that he has never made a reservation to a restaurant for us or taken me to a proper dinner when I’ve taken him to a show where the tickets were $75 each. He paid for appetizers there so I give him a little credit. I hate all you can eat sushi bc it’s not a good deal for me bc I don’t eat much and it’s $30 each and I tried to hint that at him multiple times when he tried to take me there before for a date. Last week we finally went and he made us spilt the check.

When we go out we usually alternate who gets each round of drinks and I’m super down for that- not trying to be a financial burden on him. But I do feel a dinner once a month or so is something a guy should plan and pay for … esp since he goes to really nice places with his friends.

He has told me he seems a future together and introduces me to his friends. Previously we had issues bc I felt he wasn’t putting in enough effort texting me and said some kind of rude things and he has stepped up since then and is always willing to talk out any issues I have with him. He got out of a 4 year relationship 8 months ago so idk if he forgot how dating works or he’s just cheap?

I’m just confused - am I asking for too much thinking he should pay once in a while? I’ve been in my head about it all day.

Tl;dr Guy who seems to be very interested in me won’t take me out to dinner and never makes reservations. Finally took me to a ACYE sushi place he’s been wanting to go to and splits the check. Am I asking for too much thinking he should have paid?



Submitted May 08, 2022 at 08:05PM by Honest_Bluebird_5548 https://ift.tt/vdMElSV
Guy (26M) I’m exclusively seeing won’t take me out to normal restaurants or pay for dinner once in a while, even though he goes to super expensive restaurants with his friends frequently. Do I cut it off and start seeing other people or explain how this makes me feel and give him a third chance? Guy (26M) I’m exclusively seeing won’t take me out to normal restaurants or pay for dinner once in a while, even though he goes to super expensive restaurants with his friends frequently. Do I cut it off and start seeing other people or explain how this makes me feel and give him a third chance? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.