Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Roommate went after a guy I told her I was into. Worth confrontation?

This past weekend I brought my (21f) roommate (20f) to my friends' (males in 20s) city. I spend a good bit of time there normally, and last weekend a friend (22m) and i started chatting more than usual and I felt a vibe of mutual interest from it. When I returned home I told my roommate about it and how I am interested in seeing where things go.

Fast forward to this weekend, I talk to her about it again rather casually but explicitly, in that I am interested in pursuing a physical relationship with this guy. Then after meeting him and spending some time with him and my other friends, she and him take a liking to eachother. She ended up spending the entire rest If the night with him.

I am frustrated. I am appalled at how she went directly against what I told her. Granted, I'm not one for possessing others or anything so I am struggling right now with the feeling of betrayal (because for me this situation is more an issue on principal.) and also guilt for feeling upset, because at the end of the day their chemistry is stronger than his and mine was.

Would it be worth talking to her about? Frankly I have lost a deal of respect. Being around so many guys made me realize she seemed to be the type to undermine me for the sake of impressing them.

TL;DR- My roommate went after a guy, who I told her explicitly that I was interested in and planned to move things along. Is it worth confrontation?



Submitted October 31, 2021 at 06:32PM by connro5 https://ift.tt/2ZFHLJi
Roommate went after a guy I told her I was into. Worth confrontation? Roommate went after a guy I told her I was into. Worth confrontation? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.