Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My fiance wants his ex to be one of my bridesmaids!

My boyfriend (M 24) and I (F 24) have been together for 3 years and will be getting married soon. The problem is that he is still friends with his ex girlfriend (F 23). Best friends in fact. This makes me uncomfortable but I don't want to be viewed as jealous or controlling so I try not to make a big deal about it. But honestly I'm truly not a huge fan of being friends with exes... especially since they dated for a couple years and were physically intimate.

But now he has told me that he wants his best friend/ex to not only attend our wedding but to be a bridesmaid! I said no at but he keeps pressing it. It's really making me upset. It's like he won't/can't understand how I find this request disrespectful of my feelings.

Should I stand my ground or compromise with him?

TL;DR! Fiance insists that his ex turned best friend should be a bridesmaid even though it makes me uncomfortable.



Submitted October 31, 2021 at 08:44PM by minxcharming13 https://ift.tt/2ZFxJb6
My fiance wants his ex to be one of my bridesmaids! My fiance wants his ex to be one of my bridesmaids! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.