Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22F) feel anxious about making plans with my boyfriend (24M)

My boyfriend (24M) and I (22F) have been getting into a lot of fights lately. Whenever we argue he cancels our plans. We only see each other once a week, which was barely enough time together in the first place, so it hurts when he cancels on me. This has happened about 5 times in the past 2 months. When he cancels our dates, I beg him for a FaceTime date to make up for it. He agrees and then cancels those too. It's leaving me feeling really anxious and alone. I never know if a plan is actually going to go through.

On Friday, I (very politely and reasonably) asked him not to speak to me a certain way. He blew up on me and canceled our weekly Saturday date. Tomorrow is our one year anniversary and we were supposed to have a special anniversary date. During our argument on Friday/Saturday, he said our anniversary date was canceled. We made up this morning, but I'm anxious about following up about our anniversary date. I'm so scared to ask him if we're still on for tomorrow because what if he says no? If he actually misses our anniversary date, I'm not sure I can forgive him. I'm just so anxious at the thought of making plans now because I get irrationally hurt when he cancels. How am I supposed to handle this?

TLDR: Bf cancels plans a lot, and now I'm so scared of making plans that I am having anxiety attacks



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 02:36AM by sadlilbaby99 https://ift.tt/2ZlQHmU
I (22F) feel anxious about making plans with my boyfriend (24M) I (22F) feel anxious about making plans with my boyfriend (24M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.