Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21 F) messed up and had phone sex with my good friend (21 M) how to tell him it was a mistake...I feel horrible and don't ever want to see him out of embarrassment

This happened two days ago we were on the phone just talking about how he would help me move and he has a very masculine voice and I love his voice. Long story short it was late at night and we pleasured ourselves over the phone. Idk what I was f-ing thinking!! I woke up just feeling guilty. He texted me three times just small talk these past few texts and I dont even want to respond but I do sluggishly. I may see him on tomorrow in school. I just feel gross and dont think we can ever be friends. Can i get advice on what to do next?

Tl;Dr: messed up with a guy friend



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 07:22AM by Connect-Bad-5347 https://ift.tt/3cJ0TJg
I (21 F) messed up and had phone sex with my good friend (21 M) how to tell him it was a mistake...I feel horrible and don't ever want to see him out of embarrassment I (21 F) messed up and had phone sex with my good friend (21 M) how to tell him it was a mistake...I feel horrible and don't ever want to see him out of embarrassment Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.