Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [14F] am too embarrassed to talk to my dad and I don’t know what to do

Help or advice really appreciated. I’m not sure which sub to post this in so hopefully this is ok.

I live with my dad and 2 older brothers who are 17 and 18 (telling you this so you know we aren’t exactly close and they are both boys so). I’m pretty sure I got my period because I woke up to a pool of blood under my butt this morning.

I know my bestie hasn’t gotten hers yet but I texted her and she said she would tell her mom but they haven’t gotten back to me yet.

But because it’s just me and 3 guys I’m not really sure if I should say anything to them or what to do here. When we got the talk at school like 2 years ago my teacher sent all the girls home with a couple pads and I still have them but I don’t know how to use it (I opened one but the sticky part was super uncomfortable and the stick stuff hurt my skin :/).

My dad doesn’t usually get up for another hour so I have some time but idk what to say to him. Like hey sorry I just ruined my bed. Advice!!! For some reason I’m just really upset and anxious.

TL;DR am I supposed to tell my dad I got my period? What do I say??



Submitted November 21, 2021 at 06:05AM by shiaoy62 https://ift.tt/3DFdUPO
I [14F] am too embarrassed to talk to my dad and I don’t know what to do I [14F] am too embarrassed to talk to my dad and I don’t know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.