Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf [23f] insists that I [23M] am going to fall in love with her work friend. Should I keep a distance?

Tl;dr: gf's colleague is throwing a party I'm invited to, another colleague who my gf insists I'd have a crush on is going. Would it be best to avoid the situation?

My gf started a new job a few months back, and she's made a lot of great friends. They've all been on a few nights out together, and recently one of her friends has extended the invitation to me.

While I'd love to attend and make some new friends, I have an itching feeling that it might not be a good idea because of one work fried who might be attending, we'll call her Sasha.

Whenever my gf would brings up Sasha around me, there's always a sense of discomfort in the air. Things can get a bit awkward and she talks about how Sahsa's so beautiful and if a guy doesn't have a crush on her then he must be gay. I try to do the gold bf thing and tell her that I only ever have eyes for her, but she goes onto say how she knows if I ever met Sasha I'd instantly fall in love with her and forgot all about my relationship.

Obviously I don't want to put my gf in an uncomfortable position, and while I know I wouldn't want to leave my gf for this other girl I don't even know, I'm worried there might be some kind of awkward situation if I do attend this party.

Thanks for reading my post, and I look forward to reading any advice that you have.



Submitted November 21, 2021 at 02:30AM by Kelvin_Clyde https://ift.tt/3CI9F4t
My gf [23f] insists that I [23M] am going to fall in love with her work friend. Should I keep a distance? My gf [23f] insists that I [23M] am going to fall in love with her work friend. Should I keep a distance? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.