Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I disappear from my boyfriend?

We're (19F, 18M) long distance.

My boyfriend is addicted to video games. He plays 12 hours a day with his friends and doesn't get bored like AT ALL. And because of that I have to wait until late hours (11pm, midnight) so I can be with him and it's not even for a long time because he's all worn out and tired from playing the whole day...

We also don't text much because he's playing and he forgets to text me, doesn't see my texts, etc.

He would rather play with his friends than me. And we can't really play together because he has anger issues and whenever we lose, he lets this anger out on me, calls me useless, gets angry and gives me silent treatment, leaves the call. And the weirdest part is that he's like that only with me, not with his friends even if they ruin his games (ranked games, we played casual ones where losing didn't matter).

All of those things make me think that he hates me despite saying that he doesn't. I've always imagined a relationship where two people just want to be together despite it being a little bit boring. But I feel like he's with me only because I want it.

I'vw been thinking about disappearing from him for a few days to see how he would react but... I'm reluctant. He might just assume that I'm ignoring him on purpose (which I would be) and not text me at all because of that. Or might get mad at me because I'm disappearing and then coming back like nothing happened.

I've tried to talk to him about us not spending enough time together many times but it didn't do anything. Whenever we are together he's like "oh, my friend texted me and asked me to play". I really don't know what to do anymore.

tl;dr I've been thinking about disappearing for a few days from my boyfriend to see how he'd react but I'm reluctant. He's addicted to video games so we don't spend much time together and I have to wait until late at night so I can be with him, he doesn't put any effort into spending time together. Should I disappear?



Submitted November 21, 2021 at 03:13AM by ThrowRA9216189 https://ift.tt/3FBWh3M
Should I disappear from my boyfriend? Should I disappear from my boyfriend? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.