Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend(30) of 4 years says he thinks I’m (28) not serious unless we’re fighting about something and that he wants to connect with me on a deeper level. I’m confused as hell.

I love my boyfriend, we’ve been together for a long time. And we have a good time with each other. But he feels that we don’t interact seriously a lot. I do feel some pressure to be fun when I’m around him or I talk to him, and that’s because I felt he likes that side of me. He says that if we’re planning to spend the rest of our life together, he wants to know me better and get serious in life. Not only fun and play. I understand all of this, but the problem is that he’s not somebody who asks a lot of questions or is inquisitive. How do I do this? Connect with him on a deeper level?

We’re in a lockdown because of covid, and my mind is scrambled eggs right now!

TLDR: boyfriend says he wants me to connect on a deeper level with him. I don’t know what that means?



Submitted April 21, 2021 at 11:28AM by Plastic-Net4180 https://ift.tt/2QOjpIt
Boyfriend(30) of 4 years says he thinks I’m (28) not serious unless we’re fighting about something and that he wants to connect with me on a deeper level. I’m confused as hell. Boyfriend(30) of 4 years says he thinks I’m (28) not serious unless we’re fighting about something and that he wants to connect with me on a deeper level. I’m confused as hell. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.