Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My F25 Ex M32 Cheated on me and broke up with me for a new girl F26 a month ago a week after we had Intercourse. He’s the only man I’ve slept with ever in life and my obgyn called me today to tell me I tested positive for chlamydia. I feel disgusted violated and I don’t want to talk to him.

My ex of 6 years is a toxic narcissist. He brought so much misery in my life and made my mental health deteriorate. He cheated on me and dumped me a month ago for his current gf. He pretty much humiliated me. And it was a mentally abusive relationship that went on for years. After what he did this last time in June. I just let go. I’m FINALLY at a place in my life where I just DONT care anymore. I finally feel HAPPY. And open to new love and I’ve just been so carefree. A week ago I went to my obgyn because I have endometriosis and my periods were TOO painful. She gave me birth control and since it was my first time in that particular obgyn. I got tested for stds and HIV. Thankfully I DO NOT have HIV. But I got an email from her today saying that I tested positive for chlamydia. I’ve only been with my ex. But he sleeps around. We were broken up for months and then in June he said he wanted to be back with me. Like he was full on stalking me. And messaging me everyday. We had sex and obviously he passed it on to me. Like I said I’m VERY thankful he gave me something CUREABLE. And this solidified my decision to forget him forever. But I feel so dirty and embarrassed and disgusting. I’ve already taken the medicine for it.

The nurse from my obgyn called me and told me that I needed to tell him. I’m not in contact with him anymore and I tried explaining to her that he’s toxic and I had to cut him out of my life and that I have blocked him from social media and my phone number. But she kept saying it’s very important that I tell him. He’s a narcissist so he would just turn it around on me. Probably tell everyone or say I gave it to him when he knows I don’t sleep around. Not to mention his current gf probably has it too. She said if I don’t want to tell him, I can have the health department tell him on my behalf.... that’d be great if they didn’t mention my name. I just don’t want ANY interaction with this guy anymore ever.

I do know ANOTHER girl he cheated on me with. She apologized to me like early July and told me he’s still trying to get with her despite having a gf now. Idk if I should tell her as well.... maybe she has it and doesn’t know. I wish I could just keep it to myself. And that’s what I was intending to do but idk what’s the RIGHT thing to do.....

TL;DR My now ex gave me chlamydia and I’m nervous that I have to tell him. He’s a narcissist and tried to ruin my life but my doctor told me I need to tell him. I’m so nervous because I don’t want to talk to him..... I’ve had therapy over this man from the mental damage.



Submitted July 31, 2020 at 04:50PM by lillyfontanas29 https://ift.tt/3i00dPZ
My F25 Ex M32 Cheated on me and broke up with me for a new girl F26 a month ago a week after we had Intercourse. He’s the only man I’ve slept with ever in life and my obgyn called me today to tell me I tested positive for chlamydia. I feel disgusted violated and I don’t want to talk to him. My F25 Ex M32 Cheated on me and broke up with me for a new girl F26 a month ago a week after we had Intercourse. He’s the only man I’ve slept with ever in life and my obgyn called me today to tell me I tested positive for chlamydia. I feel disgusted violated and I don’t want to talk to him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.