Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I [F32] leave my bf [M36] over his ex [F33] that can’t move on?

For reference: they were together 10 years before me, and I have been with him for 3 years. We live together.

My boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend has been emailing him. I found out when we were watching a movie on it and the email notification popped up. The first one was last year where she said she missed him a lot. We were having a lot of arguments at the time, so he responded that he missed her too and that “I wasn’t the one.” I was heartbroken, and I tried to get passed it. He said it was a huge mistake and that he only emailed her back because he was mad at me.

So fast forward, a few months have passed and just when I was starting to get over it, she’s back again. She emails him for things like “I had a nightmare about our dogs” (that have passed) or “I’m having car problems can you please tell me what I should do.” He says she’s not trying to do anything . . .

Also, last year she sent him a box of photos of them together saying that “they must be his, she took them by accident when they split.” 2 years after breaking up she decides to return them. . .??

My boyfriend claims to be a “nice guy” and so he says that’s why he responds to her. He says he doesn’t have feelings for her. But I don’t know how to feel about that. . .

The straw that broke the camel’s back was that I just found out he had a 20 minute phone conversation with her, in which he claims he was just advising her on her car, and that he “told her it wasn’t a good idea to contact him anymore.” He blatantly lied to me saying he has never talked to her on the phone because he “doesn’t know her number” prior to when I found this out. So I have no idea what to believe.

AITA for wanting to break up with him over this ? He claims to love me and that he doesn’t want her, but I’m just fed up with feeling like he may not be over her. My intuition is telling me I should leave before it gets worse. I really don’t believe he will stop talking to her. And I don’t want to constantly worry about what if he is. Am I being a crazy girlfriend?

TL;DR! My boyfriend continues to speak to his ex, even though he knows it makes me feel uncomfortable. He said he will stop, but I don’t know if I can believe him. Should I leave him over this?

Plz halp.



Submitted December 04, 2019 at 08:55AM by melziexo https://ift.tt/2LpSw7Z
Should I [F32] leave my bf [M36] over his ex [F33] that can’t move on? Should I [F32] leave my bf [M36] over his ex [F33] that can’t move on? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.