Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (F, 25) tell my boyfriends (M, 28) Ex(F, 26) that I don’t want to hang out with her due to jealousy issues?

Hi guys! I need your opinion on something. My boyfriends dated his first girlfriend for 6 years. And they have been friends since. At first I was totally ok with us seeing her and hanging out with her and her husband. Normally it wouldn’t be a thing that I would do but I kind of got guilt tripped into it by a lot of people. Since then I have heared a lot of “couple-stories” about my boyfriend and his ex by his mom. Things that I really didn’t want to know about. And it gets harder and harder to deal with seeing her. That she still is close friends with his mom and his other friends doesn’t help either. She is in various ‘family facebook groups and on pictures in his parents home. I know it’s would not be ok if I would say I would not want them see her because it’s their choice who to hang out with. But now she is also befriending the new girlfriends of friends of ours who she normally doesn’t hang out with and it makes me sad to see all my friends, which she didn’t know while they were together, hanging out with her. My boyfriend knows how much I struggle with this and he says it is ok if we don’t see her anymore but he wants to tell her that I’m jealous and have to figure out how to deal with it and that it wasn’t anything she has done. I’m really not sure if I want her to know this though. He says that everything else would be very very unfair to her. What do you guys think I should do?

TL;DR: Should I tell my boyfriends ex that I don’t want to hang with her anymore due to jealousy?

Edit: We don’t meet her at social gatherings. Only private dinners or dinners with her family that we get invited to. I also told him he can go alone if it’s very important for him. And yes she was always nice to me! But I just get anxious when I see her since I know so many things about their relationship etc. Just a lot of things that are causing my anxiety.



Submitted December 24, 2019 at 04:39PM by science-tiger https://ift.tt/2Sop9aA
Should I (F, 25) tell my boyfriends (M, 28) Ex(F, 26) that I don’t want to hang out with her due to jealousy issues? Should I (F, 25) tell my boyfriends (M, 28) Ex(F, 26) that I don’t want to hang out with her due to jealousy issues? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.