Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

PhD student (26M) is treating me inappropriately (20F)

Annoyed that I have to post this, but advice is needed & welcomed.

I recently joined my professors lab. I joined pretty late and am lucky that a professor allowed me to do so, since I only have 3 semester left of college.

The professor assigned a PhD student to train me, once I am fully trained (should take a few weeks) I will not have to collaborate with the PhD student as much, but I'll probably see him daily and at meetings etc...

So this student knows that I have a boyfriend, but he keeps calling me beautiful. I told him that it's weird and he continues to do so. He even made a joke about marrying me and having children? He said he's jealous of my boyfriend because he loves my personality and finds me to be very beautiful.

He is from China if that means anything. I'm so uncomfortable because he even made a joke about fucking me... I don't know what to do, I don't have any proof that he's acting like this since it's in person and when we are alone.

Tl:DR PhD student making inappropriate jokes and telling me he likes me & finds me beautiful. He knows i have a BF



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 08:18PM by alkynesoflove https://ift.tt/38mkQCi
PhD student (26M) is treating me inappropriately (20F) PhD student (26M) is treating me inappropriately (20F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.