Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (f25) mother in law (f49) is driving me crazy now that we have a new-born and my spouse(m25) won't stand up to her

My husband and I have been married for 4 years. His mom didn't like me in the beginning but I feel she likes me now and our relationship has gotten better. We just had a baby and it is her first grand baby. I love how much she loves our baby, but it is frustrating when I have just gotten the baby to sleep and when she is visiting she insists on waking our baby up because she 'never sees him awake'.

I have asked her to not do that because it ruins any establishment of a schedule we are trying to make with our baby. Also, our baby is still so small and they will sleep a ton.

She also gives opinions on our parenting, which is nice to get advice, but sometimes there many ways you can raise a child and most of the time they are okay. She also gets upset if I take the baby from her to either comfort them or to try to get them back to sleep. She will also spend several hours in my home without my husband there, and I appreciate company, but I also like to be able to be with my baby alone and I feel like she is breathing down my neck.

My spouse hasn't been able to have the courage to tell her to leave things be. I'm trying to be patient with her and my spouse, but I am starting to get irritated.

TL;DR my mother in law is being overbearing with our newborn and is driving me crazy. My spouse won't help me stand up to her.



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 08:56PM by kayleigh_chantelle https://ift.tt/2P0QVrz
My (f25) mother in law (f49) is driving me crazy now that we have a new-born and my spouse(m25) won't stand up to her My (f25) mother in law (f49) is driving me crazy now that we have a new-born and my spouse(m25) won't stand up to her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.