Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friend’s(f20) dad doesn’t want her to hangout with me (f21) anymore because I was assaulted

Three weeks ago I was drugged at a bar and sexually/ assaulted by someone. I just filed the police report and found out the person had a lengthy criminal history including multiple cases of beating his girlfriend.

Recently I needed my friend to drive me home from university for safety reasons (related to my attacker) and in order to convince her parents to let her get me on thanksgiving she ended up telling them what happened to me. Her dad told her it was my fault for getting that drunk even though she explained that the man was completely sober and that I was throwing up from being drunk and was most likely drugged (it only was recently confirmed that I was indeed drugged).

My friend was mortified that her father said this and refuses to talk to him. She’s had something similar happen to her before and he doesn’t know that, but that especially made her upset that he would think this way.

Her dad has been telling her that he doesn’t want her to see me anymore because of this specific situation. He thinks I’m a bad influence because I would allow myself to get so sloppy drunk. I find this ironic because her father is an alcoholic who still drinks.

I’ve been very close to her family for years and have only been a positive influence in my friends life and respectful to her parents. I’m so hurt that her dad is doing this because she’s one of my best friends and because I’ve always been close to her family. Obviously my friend and I will still see each other, but it makes it harder over summer and breaks from school because she’s close to her family and cares about their opinion. I don’t know what to do.

tl;dr my friends dad won’t let me see her anymore because I “allowed” myself to get too drunk and am I bad influence



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 11:44PM by pinklemon78 https://ift.tt/3525pg9
My friend’s(f20) dad doesn’t want her to hangout with me (f21) anymore because I was assaulted My friend’s(f20) dad doesn’t want her to hangout with me (f21) anymore because I was assaulted Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.