Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

New baby

throw away account

I (39F) have been with my husband (43M) for 19 years.

We tried for years to have a baby with no luck.

We adopted Mikael 9 months ago, he is 14 months old. We adopted Nina 11 months ago, she's 9

My husband had a hard time bonding with Mike but I always thought he loved our baby, he also struggled with Nina but has always showed he cared for them, she has a lot of behavioural problems but we just need to show her love.

Guess who found out they're 12 weeks pregnant? Me! I'm over the moon!

When my husband found out his reaction was to tell me we should give Nina up because she can be quite spiteful and has mood swings.

I told him no they are our babies.

He said they're not our babies but the one in my stomach needs protecting from the other children, he wont have anything to do with the baby if Nina stays, Mike he can cope with.

I've since packed up and am staying at my mother's

It seems pretty obvious to me hes deciding to stay out of our children's lives.

But I love him and I miss him so much.

I don't know what to do

Nina and Mike are as much my children as the one I'm carrying

am I wrong to expect him to love Nina and Mike? What should I do?

TL;DR adopted because we thought we couldn't have children, now husband wants me to pick - him or my children



Submitted November 30, 2019 at 12:16PM by THROWAWAY192I2I https://ift.tt/2LbhlV8
New baby New baby Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.