Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mom (48F) is a teacher at my sister's (8F) school. I (21F) found out that she tells my sister beforehand what questions will be on the test and does all her homework.

My mom has always been loving and too caring towards me and my sister. She never likes to see us cry. I get that she wants us to be happy but I feel like she's ruining my sister's future right now. She tells my sister what questions will on the test/quiz and even steals test papers from other teachers so she could give them to my sister. My mom even does her homework for her. My sister has become very lazy, stubborn and spoiled because of this. She does whatever she wants and still gets good grades and a 100 out of 100 on every single test. Everyone thinks she's a genius and she's enjoying being in the spotlight. But the truth is different. This is destroying her. This is unfair to the other students and also bad for my sister. I'm worried that when she goes out into the world and realizes that mom doesn't have all the answers, she'll be crushed.

I have tried to talk to my mom about it but she refuses to listen and denies doing it. I'm frustrated and angry. I feel like she's using my sister so she can gloat about it to her friends. She has never done something like this before. Why is she doing this?

What the heck am I supposed to do? How can I make her understand that this is NOT RIGHT!? She has told me repeatedly that I'm overreacting and I don't even know anymore. Please. Any advice would be appreciated.

TL;DR - My mom does my sister's homework and steals test papers to give them to my sister. She denies everything. This is ruining my sister's future. What should I do?



Submitted December 01, 2019 at 01:38AM by Lenore8264 https://ift.tt/2OCT8cs
My mom (48F) is a teacher at my sister's (8F) school. I (21F) found out that she tells my sister beforehand what questions will be on the test and does all her homework. My mom (48F) is a teacher at my sister's (8F) school. I (21F) found out that she tells my sister beforehand what questions will be on the test and does all her homework. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.