Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriends best guy friend keeps confessing his love for her, it's starting to irritate me. Am I doing the right thing?

Hello Ladies and Gents. I'm a (22, Male) I've been dating my girlfriend (20, Female) for the last couple of months and so far everything is going pretty well. Except my girlfriends best friend is a guy (28, Male) and he keeps trying to get with her and it's starting to annoy me, I find it disrespectful and am not sure how to handle it.

My girlfriend met this guy a couple of months before she met me, they've been friends ever since. When we first started daiting she told me she'd never have any feelings for him because of how attached and overwhelming he is. Well after we started dating he has just gotten worse. I tried to be friends with the guy because I felt bad for him, he doesn't have much of a social life and doesn't know to act around people. I've tried setting him up on dates with other girls and he refuses to see anyone else. He told me he would just use them for sex, so I stopped trying for obvious reasons. My girlfriend told me the other day he told her he loves her and that he will never be in a relationship with anyone else because of how much he loves her, he said she's the most beautiful girl he's ever seen and can't see himself with anyone else. He told her he'd wait for her. (He said this after I dropped her off for the night). He gets upset anytime he sees us together or kiss. He takes her out to dinner all of the time, always buys gifts for her, and flowers anytime I'm not around.

She's told him multiple times that she's not interested in him and never will be, she told him "I hope you like waiting, because I'll never be yours". She's asked him to stop pursuing her because she's with me and it stresses her out and makes her uncomfortable but he won't stop. He spends every second of everyday with her (I'm American, she's Canadian) so I only get to see her once if not twice a week max. She hangs out with him all of the time, and I trust her. I just don't know if I should say anything to him or keep my mouth shut and only speak up if my girlfriend askes me to.

As it stands I haven't said anything to him about it, I've been super cool about the whole thing. But it's starting to irritate me more than anything. Not to mention he's becoming more and more hostile towards me. I told her she might want to stop hanging out with him so much so that he can start getting the message but she won't because she feels bad for him.

Just looking for some input, thank you. And Merry Christmas, hope you guys have a good holiday (=

TL:dr Girlfriends best guy friend keeps confessing his love for her because of how beautiful she is. He knows that my GF is dating me but won't stop his over bearing advances. She keeps shooting him down but he won't stop. It's starting to irritate me because I find it disrespectful. So far I haven't said anything, how should I continue?



Submitted December 24, 2019 at 12:01PM by KetamineParty https://ift.tt/2Sq3bDY
My girlfriends best guy friend keeps confessing his love for her, it's starting to irritate me. Am I doing the right thing? My girlfriends best guy friend keeps confessing his love for her, it's starting to irritate me. Am I doing the right thing? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 24, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.