Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Will I seem like a crazy person if I (23f) ask my flatmate (30sf) for my wine glass back?

TL;DR: My distinctive wine glass has been missing for weeks, most likely in my flatmate's possession. How do I ask for it back without seeming uptight?

I moved into a new apartment a little over a month ago, and I didn't previously know the two other girls living there. We all have our own bedrooms and have pretty different work schedules, and even though I've now lived here for over a month, I still don't know either of them terribly well. The one flatmate in question has a habit of hording dirty dishes in her bedroom, while the other one is strictly against the concept.

Soon after I moved in, I unpacked my kitchen belongings, including my cups and glasses. I'm a bit of a fan of silly glasses, so everything is pretty distinctive and has fun designs on it. A few days after I unpacked my glasses, a wine glass my sister had given me went missing. It hasn't made its way back to the kitchen since (approx. 3-4 weeks?).

I put my things in a communal space because I want other people to enjoy my silly cups! I just...also want to enjoy them? I only have one of this wine glass, and it's a set with my sister having the other half so it does have a sort of sentimental value, I'm just trying to figure out how to ask for it back without sounding accusatory or crazy. I don't really know this woman very well.



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 07:16PM by suvisisko https://ift.tt/2qC8GUM
Will I seem like a crazy person if I (23f) ask my flatmate (30sf) for my wine glass back? Will I seem like a crazy person if I (23f) ask my flatmate (30sf) for my wine glass back? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.