Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend [18m] needs an open relationship, but I [18f] do not.

He’s always been in open relationships in the past. And because this is the longest relationship he’s been in, he’s not used to being with one person for so long. He needs to be in an open relationship, but I feel like it’s unfair.

He’s been seeing other girls and having sex, but I’m not aloud to see other guys. Only girls. I’ve never had sex with a girl so I’m not sure how I feel about it. I wanted to ease into it by having a threesome so I could see if I actually liked being intimate with women. We made a tinder together but weren’t able to find a girl that wanted to do it. But he still needs our relationship to be open.

Now i’m left watching him go see other girls on his own and I have nobody. No friends, no social life. I’ve been incredibly depressed for a year now and already struggled with my self esteem. Now I feel so bad about myself that he’s able to do these things and I’m not able to see guys. It just seems unfair in my eyes.

Should I just go have sex with a girl and try it? I’ve told him I don’t think I like girls and our main consensus was that he wouldn’t be able to stay with me if I had sex with another guy. And Im not ready to give him up.

I need an outside perspective.

TL;DR : I probably wouldn’t feel so bad if I wasn’t depressed. He’s been waiting for a point where I feel good enough about myself to try the open relationship, but it’s been a year and nothing has changed. So he decided he needed it in order for us to be together a long time.



Submitted December 06, 2019 at 11:26AM by UltimateClapInUrMum https://ift.tt/2rdq0Qk
My boyfriend [18m] needs an open relationship, but I [18f] do not. My boyfriend [18m] needs an open relationship, but I [18f] do not. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.