Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [22M] gf [21F] Kissed another guy at a bar in front of our friends on the night of our 1 year

Idk what to think. This is my second serious relationship, her first (my first one was on and off for 4 years) we went to the bar last night for Trivia with a big group of my friends and her roommates. She pregamed super hard and was hammered, yelling in the bar with almost everyone telling her to shut up cause she was so loud. With this, idk wtf she was doing but hit me in the nose and it kinda hurt so I grabbed her hand and said "You're really drunk and need to stop"

She got mad at this and walked over to the bar. Me and my friend group can see her from where we're sitting. She's over there for a solid half hour. And starts putting her arms around 2 guys. Reciprocating a lot of touch. I noticed her grab a guys neck and whisper in his ear. The whole table is watching this and making jokes to me. At which point I go to the other end of the bar and get a couple drinks.

I head back to the table and she's all over the guys and leaning on their shoulder and ordering shots for all of them. Turns out when I wasn't paying attention, she kissed him. As such, I got another shot and walked home. I felt so disrespected that she did this A) right in front of me and all her and my friends, B) on the night of our 1 year. What the fuck, C) At all. Apparently her and this guy went on a date one time a couple years ago, so there was something there.

She apparently didn't know what she did until her friend told her. And she started crying and calling me. I didn't answer because I just needed a walk, and wanted to talk when we were sober. So I just talked to my roommate about it that night. It was so embarrassing and devastating cause we hardly EVER fight in the year we've been together, and it was in front of everybody. We were (are?) so laid back, its really nice.

It sounds like she doesn't think it's a big deal in my opinion. She said "If you kissed [My female friend who has a bf] I wouldn't break up with you." I also asked her if she thinks she cheated and she said no. I dont know where I stand on that answer.

I talked to her just now about this and she said she doesn't remember kissing him. I just dont wanna waste my time. I have 1.5 years left at college and I don't wanna waste the time I have left when it's the perfect opportunity to meet other people. She talked about how awkward we were when we first started dating which almost put a smile on my face, but when I look at her I just imagine her kissing that guy. She is begging me to stay but my issue is that, I may get over it, but I think there will always be an "itch" in the back of my mind that she is gonna do something like that again. No matter how small that itch is idk if it'll ever go away. I told her I need more time to think about what I wanna do. Cause I'm so disoriented right now. I dont know what to do, I dont wanna waste my time.

TLDR: GF kissed a guy in front of my friend group on the night of our 1 year. Says she was blacked and didn't remember it until her friend told. And she has basically been crying since. I value what we have but I have 1.5 years of college left and don't wanna waste my time if I have to deal with this. Please read above for more details of you write a response. Thank you for reading.



Submitted December 05, 2019 at 01:48PM by BiscuitsNbacon https://ift.tt/2rm6wbY
My [22M] gf [21F] Kissed another guy at a bar in front of our friends on the night of our 1 year My [22M] gf [21F] Kissed another guy at a bar in front of our friends on the night of our 1 year Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.