Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to deal with my bf (29/M) who constantly gives me (23/F) the silent treatment when angry?

When he gets mad during an argument, he tends to end it by giving me the silent treatment for the entire day/night. When I try to work things out, he always replies “I don’t have anything to say to you.” It’s like talking to a brick wall sometimes. I will always try to resolve the issue especially while he gives me the silent treatment in hopes he will break it, but it’s getting exhausting to handle. Plus, he’s damn near 30 and acts like a CHILD when this happens. This has been going on for 3 years and I’m at my breaking point.

Has anyone ever dealt with this immature behavior?

TL;DR: bf continues to give me silent treatment. How to deal with this? Or is this a very toxic quality?



Submitted December 24, 2019 at 06:58PM by tiredandconfused27 https://ift.tt/2t35a6s
How to deal with my bf (29/M) who constantly gives me (23/F) the silent treatment when angry? How to deal with my bf (29/M) who constantly gives me (23/F) the silent treatment when angry? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.