Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

After my (26F) bf (27M) and I got in a huge fight Christmas morning, I think I want to be done

Yes, today is Christmas and we got in a HUGE fight right when I woke up this morning. I think I’ve had enough of his immaturity.

My bf never told me exactly what he wanted to do today. We previously talked about going to his parents house, two hours away. Didn’t talk about when. I hear him on the phone with his sister or mom yesterday saying when he wanted to leave, but he never actually communicated this to me. He just assumed I heard and would adhere to his wants.

This morning (Christmas morning) I woke up with a migraine around 5am. I took migraine meds, laid down on the couch and tried to relieve it. I fell back asleep an hour later until maybe 9am. I wake up and am getting ready, and I hear my bf call his sister in the living room and bitch about waiting on me today and blah blah blah. After he hangs up I say “hey, that’s not cool to throw me under the bus to your sister. You never said shit to me about when you wanted to leave, and didn’t bother to notice I wasn’t feeling well and wasn’t in bed”. He loses it. He starts crying and gets so upset saying his family is going to be so disappointed we weren’t there at 11am instead of 12pm, he’s missing his nephews first Christmas, he pretty much makes me feel like I’m holding him back and I’m this big disappointment.

Meanwhile, I spent about $100 on some nice collectible gifts for his mom and sister, I wanted to have a good day, and I felt like he jumped to conclusions so fast and got so upset at me for no real reason. I feel like I am the caregiver, the provider, in the relationship. I made sure we had gifts, I do all of our laundry, I remind him to get his car oil changed, I pay the utility bills, I feed and care for the cats, etc. We have been together for four years, lived together for three, and I think he is very immature and defensive when things don’t go his way. I don’t want to keep feeling like all the things I do for us aren’t enough.

TLDR; my bf of four years lost his shit over arriving at his parents house an hour later than he said he would, bc I slept in a little longer after waking up with a migraine on Christmas morning. I’m sick of his immaturity and non-communicated expectations. He made me feel like I ruined Christmas, and I don’t think this deserve it.

Edits: grammar and spelling. Also- thank you for all the comments I truly appreciate it!



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 03:54PM by lilvamp666 https://ift.tt/34Ww2Cz
After my (26F) bf (27M) and I got in a huge fight Christmas morning, I think I want to be done After my (26F) bf (27M) and I got in a huge fight Christmas morning, I think I want to be done Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.