Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (27f) think my partner (27m) put something in my drink last night

Sorry not sorry about the long post & the fact that I’m tl to do a tl;dr

Last night was weird...

Last night my boyfriend Mike* & I had planned to go out for dinner. We both came from work with that usual Friday afternoon glee & started to get ready. I was mid-way beautifying myself in the bathroom when I popped back into the bedroom to sip on the glass of wine I was working on, only, it was gone! Upon further investigation I found it downstairs & refilled all the way to the top -pretty unnecessary since we’re leaving in about 15 minutes but oh well, I do my best to drink as much as I can of it. Which turned out to be most of it!

We left the house around 6pm, Mike was driving, we were chatting away about random nothings & I started to feel a little strange but put it down to hunger & being tired from a stressful week at work. By the time we got to the restaurant, food did not seem appealing at all & I knew I wouldn’t be able to eat. My eyes felt wide open, I felt wire-y & my heart rate had escalated to an uncomfortable level. I 100% started to believe that I had taken something. I literally said to Mike “I feel weird. I feel like I’m on something” to which he just laughed.

I spent so long pouring over the menu to find something that I could try to stomach, that the waiter came over 3 times before I was ready. I chose the Penne Arrabiata which I just proceeded to pick at for half an hour, feeling horrible that I wasn’t hungry... it’s normally one of my favourite pastas too! I sipped on water the whole time trying to keep cool. Mike didn’t care that I had barely eaten, he just asked for my leftovers to be doggybagged & paid.

We walked around a little before coming home at about 8:30pm. Then I had a shower & got into a nighty, ready to cuddle up on the couch or something, still feeling very strange but unsure why. But instead of Netflix & chillin, Mike & I started like having a spring clean or something!!! I went to town on every cupboard in the house & cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom, doing the most random, menial tasks while Mike went on his own tangents until around 12:30am when we decided to smoke a J & chill. So we sat in the lounge room talking for a while before heading to bed at 2am. We were both awake in bed for hours & hours. Like until the sun came up.

I trust Mike! I’ve known him forever. We went to the same primary school & highschool & we grew up in the same neighbourhood. We have been close for 10 years & have a lot of history. I know his family, I know his friends, I know everything about him...but last night was weird & really only makes sense to me if there we’re drugs involved.

  1. So obviously I think he put something in my wine, which is maybe why it was filled to the brim (reaching) he fills my glass all the time so this honestly makes me feel crazy to even say.
  2. I was really hungry when I came home from work. So hungry that I ate a piece of raisin toast to get me by until dinner. Where did that appetite go?
  3. To start doing things like that around the house at that hour is completely out of the norm for us. We are stoners. Normally we would have gotten high & watched a movie or something before going to bed.
  4. I couldn’t get high. Haha. May not seem like a big deal but generally happens when there is something overriding the smoke! I also didn’t have any more alcohol after that glass of wine (highly unusual for me)
  5. I was reallllly tired from work so definitely should not have been awake all night.
  6. My pupils were & still are HUGE
  7. He was acting the same as me in the sense of the cleaning late at night for no reason & not being able to sleep. Which makes me believe that whatever he gave me, he had some of himself. Plus I could feel his heart pounding out of his chest while we were in bed.

I only mentioned once above but I did say to him numerous times that I feel like I’m on something, I feel strange & like I’ve had something funny but he hasn’t really given me any attention over it.

Im not even angry, just like what the?!

I believe I’m down to the following options: a) he’s a psychopath who wanted to kill me but didn’t give me enough drugs to sedate me lol b) I’m paranoid & reaching & clearly haven’t had much sleep & maybe should go to the doctors haha c) he slipped me a lil something for some reason & won’t fess up



Submitted November 08, 2019 at 08:46PM by panda0112 https://ift.tt/2qzJhdS
I (27f) think my partner (27m) put something in my drink last night I (27f) think my partner (27m) put something in my drink last night Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 09, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.