Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [26M] found photos on my girlfriend’s [24F] old USB drive of her with her ex

Hi everyone

My gf and I have been together over a yr.

I needed a usb to copy some files and couldn’t find my usual one. I rummaged around the house and found one of my girlfriend’s usbs.

Opened it up and found hundreds of photos of her with her ex, some of which he has taken and she’s barely wearing anything.

I’m not stupid. I know she had a long term boyfriend before me, but when I saw them I just had a horrible feeling in my stomach and I still feel really weird.

I trust her completely, we have a really good relationship. There’s no way she’s still talking to this guy.

Anyway I put the usb back, I didn’t delete the photos or anything. I figure I shouldn’t mention it to her because I’m not sure what it will achieve? Like she may not even know those photos exist, (it’s an old usb) and even if she does, it’s probably ok that she wants to hold on to those memories?

Anyway I was wondering if anyone has been through a similar thing, or has any suggestions about how I can feel better? I just feel really sick. It hurt to see them.

TL;DR: found old usb with photos of GF with her ex. I feel really weird and don’t know what to do

Edit: thanks everyone. I feel a bit better already. The shock of the photos just really stressed me out I think.



Submitted November 08, 2019 at 05:09PM by Peasoupalphabet https://ift.tt/2pLG4rP
I [26M] found photos on my girlfriend’s [24F] old USB drive of her with her ex I [26M] found photos on my girlfriend’s [24F] old USB drive of her with her ex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 09, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.