Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (17M) avoid my step sister (16F) as much as I can

My mom died when I was little little don't really remember much of her. From like the age of 5 it was just me and my dad. He dated a lot and I didn't know much but I liked most of the women he dated and I still kinda talk with one (she sends me birthday cards lol). He met this one women that I really liked and she liked him too, when I was about 9. That women had a daughter who was 8 at the time. We got along alright, wouldn't say she was a friend but an acquaintance. They got married a year later (I honestly think it was cause they wanted us to have a mother and father figure but hey they are now like 9 years happily married. I was happy for my dad and his new wife (my step mom) was/is a really great person, and tho I don't call her just mom she's def a nice person and I like her

My step sister at first was cool. We didn't talk much but we got along when we did and it was all friendly and we were one blended family (still are). But when I was 13 and she was 12, she got SUPER bratty, like I mean SUPER bratty. I am not much one for fighting or being a hot head so when she would get snippy or bratty and id just roll my eyes and walk away. Her and my dad and step mom fought/fight ALOT.

I am now 17 and she's 16, she's still the same old bratty kid she was back then, I haven't really had a meaningful conversation with her in almost a year now. She tries to boss me around and I just flat out won't let her do that, I try and stay out of her way cause I am not one to fight.

She also constantly pesters me at school, I swear if I had a dollar every time she asks me for money one more time and then tries to embarrass me in front of my friends one more time id be a millionaire.

For the past 3 years she's been nothing but a pain to my parents and to me. I never really cared about a relationship with her but not its turned to a full on dislike to have a relationship with her. My parents have taken notice to me spending a shit ton of time away from home cause I frankly just don't want to deal with her more than I need to

Should I try giving her a chance? I really don't like her and she brings too much drama to be around but idk if I'm making a mistake with what I'm doing.

TL;DR:I avoid my step sister cause she's bratty and just straight up mean most of the time.



Submitted November 06, 2019 at 07:07AM by single_use_3323 https://ift.tt/2NMFDFp
I (17M) avoid my step sister (16F) as much as I can I (17M) avoid my step sister (16F) as much as I can Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.