Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (23m) Express to my girlfriend (23f) that this relationship is totally 1 sided and I need more effort and love and desire from her or I'm walking.

Okay guys, I feel like I put 100x more effort and work and just love into my relationship and I've had multiple conversations about this with my gf and it's not helping. Usually she turns it around saying she cant do the things I can (I make a lot more money) but I am not even talking about money, 99% of everything is a false promise. I am starting to resent her BIGTIME. I keep telling myself I will break up with her it she doesn't change but I never do. Also - I know relationships take two.

I want to give you some practical examples. We are long distance but I visit her a lot, so I'd like examples from both.

Here are a few examples:

• tonight we were supposed to watch a movie. She told me the name of the movie 2 days ago, whatever. She had not planned at all how we were gna watch it in 2 days. So I had to google the movie and buy it myself. Which means she either just expected me to do that, or didnt really care if we watched it or not. She refuses to plan anything, for example when I visit her she will never decide where to go - she will tell me her city isnt that cool and theres nothing to do (there is) I feel if I'm willing to pay for a vast majority of things, and I am, the least she could do is help me navigate events in her city that speaks a different language than I do. No avail.

• we are long distance so we send sexy videos like most people. She often asks me to masturbate for her etc, then says she will send me something "really sexy, really special" later, and has promised multiple outfits and things like this. 100% of the time this is a false promise. Personally I find it weird that this all happens on her jurisdiction, and also I would never be entitled to pretend she HAS to do anything for me. But getting my Hope's up many times and always letting me down is super annoying. It's to the point where I have given up with the whole nudes exchanging thing because it always ends up her telling me to masturbate, me feeling like I don't turn her on, and me feeling let down about later promises of intimacy.

After a fight she removed me from her social media (like my names, our pictures, relationship status) and then started following a lot of guys. First I tried to reason with her saying this wasnt fair, she said she wants to feel like she can follow anyone or I can leave her. So I said ok, but she set the precedent that I cant follow girls especially not any of her ethnicity!!! So I started to follow models etc and she went ballistic, said she actually knows these guys and it's not the same (???) And I have been feeling very insecure. It has been weeks and I'm still not back on her social media. Since I broke up with her once over this stuff for 1 week, she told her family and now she is saying she doesn't want to confuse her family with that. But her dad and mom know she talks to me everyday, I dont believe it! I tried talking, retaliating, telling her my feelings, I took an L on this topic no matter what. I'm not going back on her social media and theres nothing i can do, and I cant add or follow any girls but she can follow guys.

As far as effort so far in the relationship I have bought her all of the gifts, spent all of the money on the travel and am TOTALLY FINE that she cant reciprocate financially. I have also tried harder to get to know her family, I've planned all of the dates, I have to pick every movie and game and show we watch long distance, I am always making small gestures both financial and otherwise to show I love her, I've cooked for her, I've shown interest in her hobbies, I've begged her to try and have more means meaningful conversation. I have helped her in a million ways, ive set up a website for her fucking boss and bought the domain name so her boss would keep her employed.ld go on for 100 examples but I'm looking for any effort or gesture in any way for her to Express love and desire and hope in this relationship besides just words.

Edit: a big part of me posting this is I'm planning an amazing next trip to see her. 2 Airbnb's (one in the city for a week, one at the beach for a week), romantic gifts, cooking for her, her favorite movie, and I can't even get anything from her whether it's a superficial social media post/status or a deep conversation about life or the feeling of comfort in this relationships future or a the feeling of being wanted sexually. I'm feeling more and more like a father who pays for everything and is totally ignored or just a straight up cuckold who's treated like shit. Shes superficially cute with me but ignoring me and barely talking with me interspersed with 'I love you's' isnt actually love. I want to feel wanted, I want to feel loved, I want to feel hope for our future, I want to feel LIKE MY HAPPINESS IS A PRIORITY NOT JUST HERS in this relationship. I have told her I derive happiness not from sex and small talk but from depth, words of affirmation, actions of thoughtfulness. There is just none of that. Fuck

Tl;dr guys HOW DO I GET THIS WOMAN TO SHOW MORE EFFORT, LOVE, AND DESIRE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP? Or is the true answer that if she really felt the same about me, I wouldnt have to beg for this?



Submitted November 06, 2019 at 02:13AM by Hatewhenmygfdrinks https://ift.tt/2PV8A4H
How do I (23m) Express to my girlfriend (23f) that this relationship is totally 1 sided and I need more effort and love and desire from her or I'm walking. How do I (23m) Express to my girlfriend (23f) that this relationship is totally 1 sided and I need more effort and love and desire from her or I'm walking. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.