Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [44F] husband [46M] is obsessed with our daughter’s [13F] hair

Throwaway. I am nota native English speaker and on mobile. So sorry for any mistakes.

Husband and I have been together for 20 years, married 18 years. He has a son (22M) from a previous relationship. Together we adopted our daughter.

We are a very stereotypical Dutch family. Blond hair,tall. Our daughter has an Italian mother and an Argentinian father. As a child she was very tanned and she has always had very pretty curly hair.

My husband (who is bald btw) hates our daughters hair. It has come to the point that I have filed for divorce.

When she was a child he would randomly take her to his sister, a hairdresser, to cut her hair short. Without my (or her) permission. He has done this more than ones. The most recent time was 3 years ago. When he decided to cut our daughters long hair to a 3mm buzzcut.

Curly hair can’t be combed yet he did it all the time when she was a kid. Even now he yells that she Should comb it.

She has a bit of dandruff (scalp problems) and husband yells at her. The first thing he does when he sees her is going through her hair to see the dandruff. He doesn’t say ‘hi’. Immediately he does this. Then yells if it is not well done according to him.

Daughter got bullied at school for looking like a boy (buzzcut). Husband told her it’s cause she has dandruff.

Honestly just writing this makes me realize how mad i am. Our daughter has curly hair like Raffaela Fico. It’s gorgeous.

I need help to understand how I can support my daughter and why my (ex-husband) is doing this?

Tl;dr: husband hates curly hair, why?



Submitted August 01, 2019 at 05:35PM by HusbandObsessedHair https://ift.tt/2YllJt7
My [44F] husband [46M] is obsessed with our daughter’s [13F] hair My [44F] husband [46M] is obsessed with our daughter’s [13F] hair Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.