Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [22 M] Wife [21F] told me that my Daughter [1F] might not me mine

I came home from work yesterday and just wanted to see my family and relax. It got late and and after playing with my Daughter for a solid hour it was time for bed and I made her fall asleep and gave my daughter a good night kiss, my wife was with us the whole time. After that my wife told me she wanted to talk about the future of our Daughter. I agreed and she straight forward told me that she wanted to raise our catholic, i replied that i had nothing against and if that made her happy I would be happy too. I gave her a kiss and wanted to go to bed because i was tired.

So i went into our bedroom and prepared to sleep when my wife came in and said that she wanted to confess something. She went into Church yesterday and had our Daughter baptized while i was at work and stated that it wouldnt matter now since i agreed to raise her catholic. I was tired, disappointed and a bit confused and asked her why she didnt bother to let me know of something so crucial. She said she didnt thought it shouldnt matter much for me. When i asked her why the hell my Daughters life shouldnt matter for me she started become louder and shouted to my face " BECAUSE SHE ISNT YOURS". After that she started crying and sunk onto her knees and asked me to forgive her. I was still shocked and confused at that moment and just got up and left the apartment and slept at my best buddies home.

I talked with him about what happened and it opened that possibillity that my supposed Daughter maybe really isnt mine, then 2 years ago my Wife went on vacation and 1 month later she was pregnant. Sleep was absent the whole and I felt so misserable and couldnt other the cry and me angry. Was it my fault ? Didnt I show her enough affection in our 6 year long relationship?

So today I called sick and work and my still wife called me and apologized and wanted to talk. I didnt answer and just hung up.

I dont know what to do at this point, my life is crumbling beneath my feet and I feel so helpless and wanted to seek your advice. What should i do now ?

TL:DR : My wife told me in an argument about Daughters future that she isnt mine.



Submitted July 31, 2019 at 05:14PM by Barsmellow https://ift.tt/2MuZHx3
My [22 M] Wife [21F] told me that my Daughter [1F] might not me mine My [22 M] Wife [21F] told me that my Daughter [1F] might not me mine Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.