Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it ok if I [F22] break up with my boyfriend [M35] through messages?

I’ve been wanting to break up with my boyfriend. Through text messages. The reason is that I had traumatic experiences with breaking up with someone, I was in a mentally abusive in previous relationship that makes me scared to do it in person. Also the fact that my boyfriend has a pretty similar trait to my abusive ex.

When I first was getting to know him, I told him that I didn’t want to rush into a relationship so quick. I just got out of a relationship from before and I want to take my time. He said he understood but now I feel like he’s rushing and he’s everywhere. He said the L word a week after we started to date. He kept on saying he misses me, we’re not even a month into the relationship. I’m feeling overwhelmed. Is it fair if I break up with him through text messages? I don’t plan on telling him about the similar trait to my ex, I’m just going to use the “rushing into the relationship” for the reason to break up? Also the fact that he’s in another country right now is one of the reason I want to do it by text as soon as possible, so that he can’t come to my house or something like that (he joked about it).

TL;DR - Bad experience from previous relationship (mentally abusive) makes me scared to break up with my boyfriend in person, +his personality is similar to my abusive ex. Is it ok to do it through messages?



Submitted August 01, 2019 at 06:46PM by probablyevie https://ift.tt/2Km7zy2
Is it ok if I [F22] break up with my boyfriend [M35] through messages? Is it ok if I [F22] break up with my boyfriend [M35] through messages? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.