Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

A friend (M, 19) of my SO (M, 19) and I's girlfriend (19, F) is wearing a shirt of mine that went missing last year

So here's some context- the mutual friend of ours is someone we both worked with at one point in time- we don't actually "hang out" with him- but we see him around and follow him on social media. This mutual friend's girlfriend- I hadn't officially met until recently (and she still technically didn't introduce herself) and had seen her all over our mutual friend's social media. BUT, she works at a gas station down the street also and every time I went in and bought something she'd be giving me the stank eye from across the room which I always thought was odd. This mutual friend of ours just recently moved into our apartment complex and I saw him the other day when I was walking my SO and I's dog- him and his friends all came up to say hi and pet the dog-- except the SO's GF. She just gave me a dirty look until I felt awkward and told everyone bye. I always joked around with my boyfriend about the fact that she just acts like she hates me and I don't even know her.

This morning I was watching our mutual friend's snap story and his GF was wearing a shirt that was very familiar- it's a shirt that went missing of mine around may or june of last year-- and it's very distinctive and could only really be mine because it's a work shirt of mine and I worked far away and I have a hard time believing anyone in this area would have one of those shirts. Also, it's the one shirt I didn't really care went missing because I could never wear it and I no longer worked for them anymore. (it was a size L and I'm a small- it was more of a bed time shirt or a shirt for my boyfriend to wear). But the thing is- my boyfriend is the only one who would wear it, and we don't hang out with her boyfriend and never have- so her having it through him isn't an option. And it would explain her being so cold and rude to me any time we are around her when I've never done anything to her- and definitely never had anything with her boyfriend. But the weird part about it is- my boyfriend had a period where he was really really distant towards me and started treating me completely different (he and I have had so many conversations about this-- he doesn't treat me like that anymore, but there was a long period of time when something was just "off"). and it just so happens to be it started two months before jimmy got with his girlfriend- and also around when my shirt went missing. I don't know if I am piecing things that don't belong, or if I'm just being paranoid but something feels very wrong here. and every time we see this friend of ours and his gf- his gf only talks to my boyfriend and she just gives me awkward death glares. Super super weird.

Am I over reacting?

tdlr; boyfriend and I's mutual friend's girlfriend was wearing a shirt of mine in his snap story- but that shirt was very destinctively mine and only could really be mine- but it was a shirt I never wore because it was a L and I'm a small- my boyfriend is the only one who would ever wear it. This is odd because this girl has always been super weird towards me- and the shirt went missing right around the time my boyfriend started being distant from me. coincidence? am I looking too far into this?



Submitted August 01, 2019 at 08:32AM by thegreatperhapsx https://ift.tt/2SZULBn
A friend (M, 19) of my SO (M, 19) and I's girlfriend (19, F) is wearing a shirt of mine that went missing last year A friend (M, 19) of my SO (M, 19) and I's girlfriend (19, F) is wearing a shirt of mine that went missing last year Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.