Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He (29M) is terrified of me (27F) getting pregnant

I’ve been dating someone for around 4 months. We both want children someday but not now. We use condoms every time but he’s terrified of getting me pregnant. He asks me about my periods—he’ll ask me (more than once) when my last one was and whether I’ve gotten my next one yet. My period was once a couple of days late, and he became consumed with anxiety and stated that he was "so, so scared." If I have anything going on (headache, bad mood, etc.), he gets anxious that it is a symptom of pregnancy. He’s also made it clear he would want me to get an abortion if I did get pregnant. Am I wrong to feel weird and insulted by this?

tl;dr: boyfriend is terrified that I'll get pregnant, and I'm frustrated by it.



Submitted July 06, 2019 at 08:15PM by meandyou765 https://ift.tt/2Jquubc
He (29M) is terrified of me (27F) getting pregnant He (29M) is terrified of me (27F) getting pregnant Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.