Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Partner [30M] of 5 years has changed since he started training. I [27F] feel like I'm no longer physically good enough for him

Rys and I have been together for 5 years and up until recently I thought we were strong and still very much in love. We clicked really well from the beginning and were both introverted average nerds.

Last year Rys decided to make some changes with exercises mainly that he wanted to start building muscle as he was self conscious about his body. Hes been working with a PT 4x week and attends the gym pretty much daily. Ive been supportive of this even though I loved the way he was from the beginning, I'm all for doing things to make ones self feel more confident/better about themselves.

I am active myself but I never got into gym in its strict form the way Rys did. He tried to get me into muscle building but its just not for me. I'm a healthy weight though I'll admit it I'm not exactly toned and do have a bit of a tummy (for reference - my weight is 55kg and height 1.6)

So Rys has managed to really transform himself, but Ive noticed hes character has changed along with his body.

Ive never been into those gym pictures and he knows this. Heck we use to mock those guys who flexed at the gym together. and now hes sending me those pictures telling me that I must be the luckiest.

I didnt want to interfere with his new boost of confidence at the start and kind of played into it but

hes been making comments on how I need to work harder if I want to keep the catch that he is. He makes fun of my belly if we've just had a meal and its noticeable. Hes pushing me to exercise more, comments on what I eat (even though I actually eat well/balanced diet). All around hes becoming insufferable and rather annoying

I finally had enough and told him that he should date someone from his gym if I'm no longer good enough for him. Dont let me hold you back, right. And he says I'm not being supportive of him.

Im lost for words and I dont know if Im being too harsh on him. I mean I know he wouldn't leave me over those other girls, I know he still loves me from every little thing he still does and how he still looks at me. and Maybe I'm just being more sensitive because of my own insecurities of not being enough but I don't know. I dont appreciate his comments even if they are just jokes

tl;dr : bf has changed since he started working out, hes more insensitive and hurtful and seems to want to change me under the disguise of jokes



Submitted June 01, 2019 at 05:08AM by rytus3 http://bit.ly/2WgdcHd
Partner [30M] of 5 years has changed since he started training. I [27F] feel like I'm no longer physically good enough for him Partner [30M] of 5 years has changed since he started training. I [27F] feel like I'm no longer physically good enough for him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.