Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(30F) husband(31M) have an open relationship, but he keeps doing things behind my back. Am I right to be mad?

My husband and I opened our relationship 3 years ago. It was great, I went back with a friends with benefits from the past and was having great sex. My husband had a harder time. He hooked up with one woman a few times, but only oral. He knew I was getting more action, so he closed our relationship, but has allowed me to continue to snapchat nudes to my side-guy.

My husband has left me a few times for 3 weeks at a time for work, in which I asked permission to fool around on the side. He approved. This has happened twice.

Now, ever since our relationship has been closed I have caught him texting women after denying it. I ask for honesty, because I will grant him permission, yet he continues to lie. I recently caught him in a huge twist of lies involving one woman, that he actually hooked up with months before I caught onto it. We got into a big fight about it, and he said he has learned his lesson and will he honest with me.

I ask him often, "are you talking to any women?", so this week was no different. He told me no. Last night I got home from work while he was in the shower, so I went through his phone (I know, I know, spare me your judgement). I found out he was texting two women, has sent them pictures, and was asking for photos.

I lost my shit. Why can't he just be HONEST?!?!?! I asked him if maybe one of his kinks is lying to me.. but he doesnt know. He says he doesnt want to tell me because I always freak out. I ONLY freak out because I'm feeling lied to. I have communicated how I like to feel in control and included, and that's how it works for me.

He tells me I can not be mad about him lying because I have had sex with my side-guy way more than he has with any women. That he only has gotten 4 blowjobs. I think this is irrelevant. Is it?

TL;DR: husband closed our open relationship, but continues to lie to me about texting other women. Tells me I can not be mad because I have had more sexual experiences in the open relationship.



Submitted February 28, 2019 at 08:29PM by indietesla https://ift.tt/2tHvTCN
My(30F) husband(31M) have an open relationship, but he keeps doing things behind my back. Am I right to be mad? My(30F) husband(31M) have an open relationship, but he keeps doing things behind my back. Am I right to be mad? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.