Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [22 M] with my girlfriend [20 F]: how can I sensibly explain to her that I want us to have less sex?

My girlfriend and I have too much sex. The issue is that I'm very attracted to her, and she knows it, loves it, and of course, wants to and takes advantage of it. (sounds bad / evil but it's not, just don't know how else to put it)

However, now I want to have less sex. I don't know how to explain that to her, because I've always showed her how much she attracts me. Now, if I don't want sex (even for a day or so) she automatically assumes she doesn't attract me anymore - which is false! (she is a very insecure girl with terrible past... which I really am trying to help her with)

I simply want to have less sex because orgasming less often makes me have more energy and feel better overall. It's not her - it's me. Not having sex for 3 days completely changes me (in a positive way) - I get full of energy, confidence, and she herself told me she's more attracted to me when we don't spend all day fucking. But the previous issue is still there - if we don't, she thinks I don't like her, so she kinda dismisses her own wishes (to see me more energetic and confident) in order to fix her insecurity. I am really trying to help her overcome insecurities (and we've come a looong way since I first met her! However it's a slow process)

How can I explain this to her, without hurting her feelings?

TL;DR: How to have less sex, because no sex for 3-4 days = makes me feel full of energy and confidence, without hurting GF's feelings?



Submitted March 01, 2019 at 04:52AM by wtfdoiaskfor1 https://ift.tt/2H9tZ5M
Me [22 M] with my girlfriend [20 F]: how can I sensibly explain to her that I want us to have less sex? Me [22 M] with my girlfriend [20 F]: how can I sensibly explain to her that I want us to have less sex? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.