Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I[M20] am not sure whether I should tell my parent's about my sister's [17] behaviour.

Hey guys, I don't wanna make it to long and would appreciate to hear your opinion on the matter.

I [M20] live together with my mother [ 48 and divorced] and my little sister who just turned 17. It was a pretty hard time when our dad left but we managed to handle it the best we potentially could. I feel like things are getting much better now. My mom and I set our work schedule up so that when she goes to work I can keep looking after my sister who's a really kind hearted girl from the inside, but you know girls at that age just pretend to be more tough then they are. She's still very childish, isn't a fan of rules that my mother have them and likes to break those as well. Because of that my mother kinda gave me the task to look after her so that she doesn't do something to reckless. I covered her shit for a long time, thinking every time that she just wants to have fun and text the limits, and I guess I'm not as strict as others would be.

Couple days ago, my sister wanted to go on a house part very badly and asked me whether I would let her without telling my parent since she would not allow it, I did let her go unfortunately wish if I did not do it. At night, I got a call from my sister's phone where some random dudes where calling me that my sister wants me to pick her up. I was confused, but drove to that place and it was absoloutly disgusting. A wrecked place, full of drunk underaged teenies sleeping all over the place, the smell was disgusting. Some of boys told me where my sister is and so I went to that room and when I opened the door I was in a shock for a moment since she was lying in bed with 3-4 for dudes and other chicks that were sleeping on the floor, I immediately got up ( She was completly drunk) moved her into the car, drove her home and since then we haven't talked to each other. I don't even know if I should adress this again or forget it.

I really wasn't sure whether this fits in this sub but I didn't know any other, does someone have advice?

Tl;DR- Sister does a lot of shit, not sure how to deal with it.



Submitted November 01, 2018 at 11:08AM by Henry3723 https://ift.tt/2qqt7jB
I[M20] am not sure whether I should tell my parent's about my sister's [17] behaviour. I[M20] am not sure whether I should tell my parent's about my sister's [17] behaviour. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.